Tuesday, April 14, 2020

English 8

Hi everyone,

I would like everyone to read Chapter 3 and complete the two sheets I have posted in Teams . If you do not yet have access to teams, you can find the handouts in the sidebar on the top right (scroll up) of this post under "English 8 Handouts/Assignments" (you will have to scan and email these to me if you are not in Teams).

If you are in Teams, once you finish both sheets, just click on "Turn In" in the top right corner of the assignment page and I will receive it.  I would like you to do this for 10am on Thursday.  On Friday at 11am, we will have our first video meeting.  I have sent you all an invitation through Teams.  On Friday, we will discuss the first three chapters of the novel.

Again, if you are still having issues with Teams, please send me an email as soon as possible.  Some people have gained entry to Teams since emailing me last week.  If you have still not gained entry, email me again, please.

I look forward to meeting up with you on Friday at 11am!